Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!

We celebrated late. Last night to be exact. We were able to enjoy a child free dinner. Yes we even left little baby A.(thanks Auntie G) How wonderful it was to have time to tlak to my husband. And to eat my dinner before it was cold. I didn't have to serve any juice, cut up any food, dish out seconds, difuse fights about who is sitting by who at the table. We just got to enjoy dinner and enjoy being together. WONDERFUL!

I'd like to list some of the things that I love about my lifetime love:
1. He has the best blue eyes ever and eyebrows (I am obsessed with eye brows, thanks to my dear dad)
2. I love his hands.
3. He loves me for me.
4. He loves our children.
5. He steps right in when he comes home to help my sanity.
6. Does the best he can to provide for us.
7. Really enjoys being with his family.
8. Loves to read to the kids before bed.
9. Gives great massages.
10. Takes out the trash.
11. Enjoys his calling.
12. Supports me in all I do.
13. Is a great listener and problem solver.
14. Likes to budget/ is good at not spending money and great at saving it
15. Encourages me daily to do my best

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You've got yourself a gem!

Eyebrows...really? That's funny. I think Willis may be like that too. He told me one of the first things he noticed about me was my eyebrows...he thought they were nice. I didn't know "eyebrow people" existed! ;)