Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Month, New Resolve!

So I am still new at blogging. I think I am missing some functions though. Like changing the font and changing the size of my font and such. But That is fine. I can still write and post pictures!

So now that March is here I have a new resolve to be more organized. Can you believe it ME more organized!! This from the girl after living here for 2 days knew exactly where to find child #1's birth certificate and immunization card to register him at school! But with 4 kiddos and now staying home instead of filling the minds of fun Kindergarteners all day, I need to manage my time and days better.So I have been following my sister in laws blog - justorganizeyourself.blogspot.com. She has wonderful practical ideas for cleaning and maintaing the cleanliness.
So Last night I wrote out my MIT's Most important tasks:
1. Scriptures
2. Prayers
3. Exercise
4. Dinner
These are the things I HAVE to get done. If I get these 4 things done I can't beat myself up that nothing else got done.

I also wrote out my MM's: Minimum Maintenance (minimum things that have to get done to keep it smooth among the Madness)
They include: Quick Tidy Rooms, quick clean the kitchen, laundry, etc. My children are included in some of these as their daily chores. We even wrote out our daily routines. :)
Now the Trick: Start doing it!

1 comment:

Yoselin said...

I want to check out that blog. I need to be more organize too. Thanks for the post and the ideas :)