So our Sweet Little One is 8 months old! How fast that time flew bye. Some of the things he can do now in his own words.....
....Sit up and spit up.....Sleep all night (WOOOHOOO!! for my mom) ...Smile....Grab at everything!! learning to use a cup.(hey its harder than you think).... play with my toys and things that are not my toys...want to stand...smile...eat really well.. I even now eat what everyone else is eating, my cool mom just blends it up in a baby food grinder...Smile..I can suck my thumb and eat my toes (lets see you try that ;D)... and smile a lot...Yup! being a baby is Grand. Oh did I mention that I have cut 3 teeth! Oh yeah and I have really messy cute curls on top of my head...
So here are some cute pictures of our sweet Little one who is growing oh so fast.
2 comments:
What a cute boy!!! I would also say don't cut his curls yet, he looks just adorable ♥
How cute he is!!! Oh! I just love him!!!
Post a Comment