So now as I look back on 13 years of Marriage, I wonder how we have made it? We have accomplished a lot. We lived off of $6.25 an hour when we were first wed. How? I don't know. But we did. We also have achieved the following:
1999 - Our first child is born
2000- I graduate from CSUB
2000- I start teaching Kindergarten Wm goes back to school
2001- Finish my Teaching Credential
2001- Bought a house ($69,000, 3 beadrooms)
2003- Miss K joins our Family
2003- May, my Father Dies (hardest day of my life)
2004- Wm graduates from CSUB
2005- Leave our "home" and move to Northern California (take a pay cut)
2006- Baby #3 comes to us
2007- I get to teach Kindergarten again! (Best year ever)
2008- Got laid off/ bought a house a week later baby number 4 has joined our family
2009- am loving being a stay at home mom
So we have had a lot of fun over the last 13 years. I know we will have more as the years continue forward. I know that we were meant to be. My sweet man treats me like I should treat him. I know he loves me and our loud crazy little ones. He makes me want to be a better person. I lets me be. He believes in me. He has unwavering Faith.
I love you!
3 comments:
Congrats you guys!
Congratulations! I still remember those early days. The two of you haven't changed a bit! And you look so happy!
Wow 13 Years!! Way to go. I am so glad that I know you and your cute family. You guys are a couple to look up to!
Post a Comment