Friday, September 10, 2010

E L E V E N

My first born turns 11! I am so blessed to have him in my life. He made me a mother and teaches me everyday. He makes me want to be a better person!

My friend said you could make foundnt out of marshmallows so I tried it. It was pretty good. Such a sweet boy. all he wanted for his "party" was his friend to spend the night and have pizza.

So we did, just that. Had pizza, cake and ice cream and some gifts. He had fun and that is what matters most.
My little boy started middle school this year and it made me sick to my stomach! By his bday he had been going for a full month. He always reassures me that it is not too bad and that he likes it. He wakes himself every morning and is so responsible. He gets dressed, eats breakfast and practices the piano all with out being asked. Oh and he makes his own lunch! See what I mean, about teaching me everyday. I love him with all my heart!


No comments: