Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am Two!

Our baby turned two! I Can hardly believe how fast 2 years has gone by! You wanted a butman party! So I was thinking of not doing anything big because would you really remember? Then i was looking at pictures of the older kids birthdays and how could we not celebrate you!

We had friends over to celebrate! We ate BBQ chicken and other yummy food. We all enjoyed cake and ice cream. It was so sweet that when we set the ckae in front of you, you lovingly looked at me and said "thank you mommy." Make me cry sweet little one1

I am so blessed to have you in my life! You talk a lot! And your amazing curls were something to be jealous of! I am so excited to be your mom and continue to watch you grow!




these 2 photos were taken by my pal erin

It wa so fun watching you open all your gifts! You caught on really quickly! And all of your gifts were toys you love!

No comments: