Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!




Oh Christmas Tree! I love Christmas! I started listening to Christmas music in the van the day after Halloween! :) This Christmas felt different for me. I don't know why, it just was starting to feel not like Christmas. Then we set up the tree and decorated the house and all was well.
The kids love to get the ornaments out and look for "theirs". They did such a great job decorating! We even had to draw straws to see who would get to put the start on top. I was thinking I should buy an ornament each year not only for the kids but for Wm and I as well, because when the kids leave and take their ornaments with them our tree will look pretty bare. I always thought that I would have the kind of tree that matched. You know pretty ribbon to go with pretty ornaments and it all would match. Well i don't have that kind of tree. I have a mismatched, mad it in Kindergarten ornament, filled with love and memories kind of tree. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: