So this month Baby A has begun to do a LOT of smiling! We love it. He has also pulled his hair a few times. Slept through the night (10pm - 6am) four nights (not in a row). Has rolled to his side and back to his back. LOVES to eat his fists. Still spits up and still rarely sleeps during the day.
And when he looks at me with his big blue eyes.. My heart melts and I fall in love with him all over again.
PS I would post pictures but my sweet wonderful hubby got a new mac for his birthday and I can't find the cord thing for the camera so I'll have to finally unpack the last 6 or so boxes and hope it's there or figure out how I'm gonna post pictures ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Johanna! Are you addicted to blogging like me? What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment