It is 1:00ish and this is usually when B and I try to take a nap when and If I can get him and Baby A to sleep at the same time. But here I sit and write. Who needs sleep. Besides the older kids will be home in aproximately 40 minutes.
I have been reading my Sister In Laws blog. JustOrganizeYourself.blogspot.com. Wonderful ideas and such. I am tring to follow some of the ideas. I have made my notebook. I made my menu (which helpsa lot!) and I am trying to figure out the rest. I made my MIT's - Most Important Taks - Read the scriptures, prayers, make dinner.
The kids have chores but trying to get the routines down for that is what I am having trouble with. I guess I just need to do it. I don't know what is going on. Routines are good. I used to teach Kindergarten and that is all about routines. I need to give it time and keep adjusting and working on it. I think part of me thought that having baby four was ..."What's one more!" Well one more is a lot in so many ways.
I am doing my best. And as a friend told me your best can change from day to day. I tell myself that often. All I can expect is for me to do my best and my best can change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment