Today I packed baby A and B and Me up into the van and headed to the mall to get Baby A's pictures taken. On the way into the mall I had a hard time opening the door and pushing/ pulling the double stroller into the mall. A kind young man saw my difficulites and held the door for me. We made it in YEAH!
So time to leave. This time much easier since the doors open out. As soon as we cleared the second door and made it out my sweet little B says as genuinely as he can, "Good Job Mommy!!! You did it! You made it out the door!" SO Sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, so I was just sitting and it dawned on me that you had a google account and then I clicked and there's a blog! Yay! I had no idea. I've added you on my bar. I hope that's okay :)
Mom's should get awards for tasks we accomplish each day!
Post a Comment