Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What did I do Today?

So my sweet littlest one has a double ear infections. So needless to say not sleep going on here for the past three nights/ days. He just wants to be held. But today he took a long nap - 2 hours. That is long for him even when he is feeling well. So I thought what can I get done?

Well I got 2 loads of laundry done, my kitchen cleaned and the counter/bar cleared off. Bills paid inventory of food in the freezer and once he awoke I managed to get homework with kids finished, a story read to rascal #3, snacks for kids after school, read a few blogs, have a child practice the piano and read a few blogs. Also got some shredding done. But now as I write baby A is awake from his very short PM nap and crying. So I must go.

I just told myself I need to reflect each day on all that DID get DONE and not reflect on what is still left to do.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Man you accomplished a lot!!! Today was one of those days I didn't even get out of my pj's. ;)

The Queen Bee said...

Did you wipe any bums? That's what I feel like I do all day sometimes wipe bums!! Although it's getting fewer and further between... but not for long.